Forum » Web Site Support

About me!

• About me!

Greetings, Can someone tell me how to put things into the "About Me" area, there along the right side of my Profile page? Thanks for any help you can provide, BlueOclock

• You can do that in your settings.

• Thank you, but how? I know there is a box there, and I suppose if you want to type something you just do so in the box and click the little button at the bottom of the page, and it will enter it on your profile page in the "About Me" area, but what if you want to place a picture over there? Do you drag it into the box or what? Take care, BlueOclock

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 dec 2011, 13:57
    To add a picture, upload it to an image hosting site (e.g. photobucket or whatever) and embed the URL in
     [ img ] 
    and
     [ /img ] 
    tags.

http://www.last.fm/forum/markup

• Well, thanks for your effort but I really haven't the foggiest notion of what you are talking about. I'm VERY computer illiterate! So, it would be very nice to decorate my profile page with words of wisdom, charts, and photos etc.,but in the long run the most important thing is that I can come on here and listen to all kinds of music. I'll just leave the profile page the way it is. Thank you so much for your help though.Take care, BlueOclock

• Babs_05 sa...
    • 23 dec 2011, 00:38
    Click on 'quote' to see how this work, but basically, you wrap the above code around the url of your image, and put it in the "About You" field in the Account tab under Settings. e.g.:

• Babs_05, Thank you very much for the info. I just might have enough now so that I can put this puzzle together and solve it! I'll have to set aside a good bit of time and just work at it until I figure it out. God, I feel so stupid when it comes to this stuff! Anyhow, thanks again, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, BlueO'clock

• About me

Yea if you tell me why my pic upload is disabled ,any way its same page go to your acount click it at bottom of url home page last.fm

Guitarwelder
    • Babs_05 sa...
    • 26 dec 2011, 21:58
    You can't upload an avatar, Guitarwelder? That's odd, should be fine. Try clearing the field (even if there's nothing there, do it anyway) and try again. Let me know how you get on.

• Thank you for your interest in helping me babs_05. Still no success. Although I was enterentrtaimed by Nancey from Italy.She is like me you know. I was born in Portugal.I have been back to see my Ant who was taking care of our land. To bad Her Husbands greed Ruined the relationship with my Mother. Music consoles my heart.Nobody understands but some songs tell my story and not with words but fee lings.But that is anorher story.Anyway you mentioned an avatar must we all use Avatars?

Guitarwelder
    • Babs_05 sa...
    • 28 dec 2011, 01:14
    No, you said pic upload is disabled, didn't you mean avatars? If not, what did you mean?

• Profile pic

When I fill in my profile such as abot me etc There is an opprtunity
    To upload my profile pic but it says that it is disabled maybe its just to much for this android I just moved again and I havent hot my computer up yet but thos anfroid is marvel besides the point
    It puts to sleep. I like your taste in music the bangels some symphoney as well. Do you play any instraments and do you know what Im talking about as faR as my pic upload thankyou so much for the assistance you seem well educated in thease matters more than I for sure

Guitarwelder
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.