Forum » Web Site Support

imagegen down again?

• imagegen down again?

Looks like it's happened again. Can't see any of my charts on forums I post on and it's been going for the past week. Thought it was just my browser, but it wasn't. Is imagegen down?

• it's happening for me too. :/

• We're going to look into this problem over the next few days.

• Happening for me too!

• Still happening here.

• aphonik sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 nov 2011, 22:09
    Image charts are still down for me, too. I imagine they're down for everyone because http://imagegen.last.fm/ doesn't appear to exist any longer. Do you anticipate restoring this feature at some point?

• It will come back, however the issue was that this service was not maintained for years and needs a not insignificant amount to work to bring it up to speed. We are working on it though.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

• m3lyc sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 nov 2011, 12:04
    Any updates?

• Still work in progress. :(

• DonRazi sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2011, 21:33
    Hope you can fix this,thx

• Axl138 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2011, 00:12
    yeah hope you can fix the problem cause we miss it so much^^

• I really hope you can fix this because I love showing people my image charts.

-Rose

• I just found these and was looking forward to using them, only to find they've been broken. ): Shame, I hope that they're fixed sometime soon.

• Is there a way we can subscribe to updates for this, or get a message from the staff when the charts are working again?

Feel free to add me!
  • austinjanderson said:
    Is there a way we can subscribe to updates for this, or get a message from the staff when the charts are working again?

You will see this message here.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • wait... :)

• Adthey sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2011, 22:14
    Given that you are making maintenace for the first time in years... is there any possibilities to bring it back to the main page? (at least as an optional function) I have it thanks to a greasemonkey script but it would be really nice to have it for real.

• ware4me sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 dec 2011, 17:07
    Custom image charts are still down :(

• Hi, When are you going to fix the problem? ^ ^

• DonRazi sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 dec 2011, 18:33
    still waiting...at least give us some updates.thx

• When it's back we will post here, however this is still work in progress...

• Thx!!! Knapster01

• i miss my chart, hope it will get well soon :3

So long and thanks for all the fish!
    • LL4KK sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2011, 20:45
    It's been over a month, how much work could it be already

• LL4KK said:
    It's been over a month, how much work could it be already
    Hey, it could be a big job, for all we know. ):

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.