Forum » Web Site Support

Weekly charts

• shug94 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2012, 02:12
    Every week I have been looking at my charts for that week and physically adding things up in order to find out my unique artists, total tracks and total plays stats to put into an Excel spreadsheet that I use to graph that stuff.

If the stats could come back it would save me some time and be really easy.

Surely given that the data we want is basically there already (and just involves some basic counting), it shouldn't have taken 4 months (and counting) to fix it.

• It would seem my weekly snapshot charts have disappered entirely :s they were there yesterday as i was looking at them, but now they have all completely disappeared :( any ideas....?

• timmyc1983 said:
    It would seem my weekly snapshot charts have disappered entirely :s they were there yesterday as i was looking at them, but now they have all completely disappeared :( any ideas....?
    Mine too, they were definitely there earlier in the week.

• Small issue with our chartserver at the moment, we're working to resolve it ASAP. No data will be lost, and things should be back to normal soon.

• Thanks! :D mine seem to be back now :D :D

• Back to subject - is the stats likely to be put back on in the next update?

• Yep! We're nearly there on bringing stats back to weekly snapshots... should be very soon.

• Great stuff - cheers for the update!!

• Knapster01 said:
    Yep! We're nearly there on bringing stats back to weekly snapshots... should be very soon.

Very good news - they have been sorely missed!!!

... but you've been saying that for months

... so I'll believe it when I see it ;)

• Is very soon this month? Can we hold you to anything?

• No promises, but it's looking like stats should return with the next site release (later in the week).

• Thanks for the update!
    Fingers crossed!

• Knapster01 said:
    Still working on this, we will get these numbers back eventually for all new charts, then we will work on the historical data.

Still working on this? I miss the numbers. :( I still even miss the "differences from last week's charts" thing, which were removed years ago or so.

Anyway, since the library got the from and to parameters, the special weekly charts could be removed altogether. Just make those parameters work for all library (not only one artist, album or track), add "albums/tracks from all artists" views and provide better options/functionality with timestamps and you have a flexible system which allows many kinds of snapshots from any time range. Dunno how heavy it'd be, though.

• shug94 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2012, 08:15
    This is still my main problem with the site.

Crossing my fingers that it'll be working next week!

• This is still being tested, but should go out with the next release (next week sometime).

• Woop - cannot wait!

• Unique artists, Total Tracks, and Total Plays have been restored to Weekly Charts as of today (finally). Thanks for your patience!

• Thank you!! Truly appreciated!

• Thanks, good to have them back.

• shug94 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2012, 03:38

THANKS

I just noticed that this feature is back and I am super excited about it!

Woo!

Good work guys.

• n8train sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2012, 22:35
    Own designs doesn't work!

URL before fix:
    http://imagegen.last.fm/n8t-03/artists/10/n8train.gif

URL after fix:
    http://imagegen.last.fm/n8t-03/artists/n8train.gif

Waiting for imagegen ... both URLs doesn't work!

• rock \m/

thanks, guys! :D

asfdh
    • gskijj sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 mar 2012, 07:38
    Thanks! Have to say it took quite long to get it back, but now I'm happy that someone finally picked it up into the iteration.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.