Forum » Web Site Support

Last.fm Website Stopped Scrobbling + I cannot add loved tracks.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:10
    yeah same thing is happening with me.Its reassuring to know im not the only one..:P

• what's happening now: the track I'm listening to now appears on the website as "Listening" while the scrobbler is caching it, but as soon as it gets sent to the servers it disappears from my "Recently Listened Tracks" =////

• BeZet sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:13
    Still not working, a wave of new users started having the same problem but a mod closed the topic

• I'm going to repeat what has been said: Stil not working. As soon as a song gets scrobbled it dissapears from the recently listened tracks.

• As this is a scobbling issue it would help if

a) people would start threads in the correct forum as per last.fm forum rules

b) moderators stopped confusing the issue by linking scrobbling issues correctly raised in the Scrobbler Support forum to a thread posted incorrectly in Website Support forum

c) moderators stooped locking threads raised in correct forum to direct them to threads posted wrong forum

d) last.fm acknoweldged and updated users of the issue and what is happening

GOOD WORK LAST.FM !!

• I'm having the same problem, anybody knows a solution?

Last.FM Milestones10000th track: (21 Apr 2011)
    Charles Bernstein - Prologue
    20000th track: (19 Oct 2011)
    Pentagram - Evil Seed
    30000th track: (19 May 2012)
    Allegiance - Hцfdingadrapa
    40000th track: (02 Dec 2012)
    Mercyful Fate - Fifteen Men (And A Bottle Of Rum)
    50000th track: (22 May 2013)
    Celtic Frost - Obscured
    60000th track: (10 Jun 2013)
    Behemoth - Fornicatus Benefictus
    70000th track: (08 Jul 2013)
    Hellveto - Second Battle
    Generated on 08 Jul 2013
    Get yours here
  • wt..ff

not scrobbling!!

• My cached tracks are now completely gone into oblivion. i tried restarting; written is there "submission succeeded" but the songs are gone...i accepted the fact.

Shit happens, right?

*sprudel*
  • I have the same problem too! Play now works but then the songs disappears. I use itunes.

• same problem and i have warning icon ( ! ) when i try to delete song from library.

• spineshank155 said: You can, if your using the scrobbler app click tools > options then go to the connection tab you should see configure connection settings at the top (or near the top, inside the box) Check on manual & put anything in all the boxes (port can be 0), it doesn't matter what it is, you could just put scrobblerdown if you can't think of anything in all the boxes, hit apply then ok. This will cache all your listened tracks. Check back in this thread occasionally to see if this problem has been resolved & don't use any cleaner programs either as some may have the ability to wipe out the cache.I'm using this tip to save my scrobbles for when this issue is solved, thanks a lot!

Redigerad av mysteriousjr den 2 okt 2011, 18:22
    • Teddeh sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:21
    Having the same problem - 'now listening' works but the tracks either do not submit or disappear. For what it's worth, using Win7 x64, foobar 1.1.8, foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7. And it was working fine this morning :(

• Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:23
    Bah when do you think they will fix it?

• VONSiD sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:23
    All tracks are submitted and they still don't appear on my library.

scrobbling since 2008
    • Zucni sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:24
    Yeah it looks like nothing, from anywhere is scrobbling at this point. I'm just going to take this as a loss for today and listen on Groove Shark. That way I can at least save anything new I hear that's good and then play it again to scrobble once last.fm is in order again.

• oh no

here we go again.....

i have also nothing in the list but its not in the site either...
    fix it!

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 21 dec 2012, 12:43
    • Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:30
    same here in Austria, using iTunes.
    All in the list but nothing on the site...

• Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:31
    Someone on the staff said on one of the threads at like 3pm that they were looking at the problem, its now 7.30pm and its still not been sorted out. I'm just going to put all my songs that I've listened to on itunes into a playlist and hope that I can scrobble them tomorrow :(

• Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:32
    baslisten2rock said:
    So the moderators close another thread and redirect us to this thread but I see no solution nor even valueable information? Please either restore the problem or at least keep us updated! (in a clear way)

so true

• It's really not a big deal. I love the people that are like "Omg, I'm unsubscribing" relax, it's sunday go outside your house, go watch football or something. Although they better have this up and working soon since it's been down for over 12 hours.

• NZNS sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:34
    seems a massive problem, me adding to this also.

Liudvikas M.
  • same from spain

with mediamonkey and iphone last.fm app

I´ve been trying to solve this like cracy thinking that it was a client side problem and now I see its on the last.fm server side. :(

I Hope this gets solved soon!

Me gusta escribir sobre música (melomanias.com)
    Me gusta crear música (idoitforfreedom.com & myspace.com/idoitforfreedom)
    Me gusta la música :)
    • Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 18:37
    toffeedaz said:
    As this is a scobbling issue it would help if

a) people would start threads in the correct forum as per last.fm forum rules

b) moderators stopped confusing the issue by linking scrobbling issues correctly raised in the Scrobbler Support forum to a thread posted incorrectly in Website Support forum

c) moderators stooped locking threads raised in correct forum to direct them to threads posted wrong forum

d) last.fm acknoweldged and updated users of the issue and what is happening

GOOD WORK LAST.FM !!

For a start this is NOT just a scrobbler issue as the scrobbler is working.
    The problems are on the actual site and as such as this forum is for
    Web Site Support.

This thread was accepted as fine by the mods and staff, if it was not
    then this thread would have been locked.

Not a good idea to tell the mods what they should or should not do.

This is the weekend and as such it is usual (normally) that no staff
    especially those who look at the technical problems are on duty..
    (although occassionally someone looks in and tells us if anything
    is being looked at.
    )

To recap.. yes scrobbles are not being updated, but also the love
    tracks is not working, no one can delete anything from their library
    and neither can they add any new artists; well that is what I am
    ascertaining by reading through the posts.

Although the problem seemed to have resolved from a couple of
    days ago, it is obvious that it is more than just the scrobbles which
    are at issue here.

• By the way... i have this problem since 2 days ago (30 sept. 22:00) and i use win7 x64 SP1
    Thanks!

Me gusta escribir sobre música (melomanias.com)
    Me gusta crear música (idoitforfreedom.com & myspace.com/idoitforfreedom)
    Me gusta la música :)
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.