• Toranje sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2012, 21:05

Going solo?

Hi! I'm going to San Miguel Primavera, will be coming to Barcelona from South Africa, looking for people to hang with? Also keen to try and make it to the Portugal leg to see The Flaming Lips...

• Hi... I also will be going solo from Budapest. We could hang, I'm also planning to do some sightseeing around Barcelona after the festival.

• Toranje sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 19:39
    Hi :) Yes please, I also want to do some sightseeing around Barcelona after the festival.. and gonna head out to Optimus Primavera in Porto!

• pejot85 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 20 apr 2012, 17:11
    Hi! I'm also going alone , so if someone want to join, please write a PM:)

• Hey, me too i'm going alone, if you want to hang out, i'll be glad!

• hey,

I'm not going alone, but I'm always up for a meeting... especially with someone who understands my love for The Unicorns!

so where are you guys staying and how long are you going to be in Barcelona? I'll be there 29.05 - 03.06. May hoooolidays!

@pejot85: pozdrowienia z Krakowa ;)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2012, 10:04
    Hey all,

I think it's a good idea to meet up somehow in Barcelona. I'm coming on 29th May and leaving on 4th July. I will be staying at Urbany Hostel - it is about 30 minutes walk from festival site and near Sagrada Familia ;)

P.S (in Polish)

Polacy, zjednoczmy się ;)

• Hey!

My name is Oriol and I'm a local, but I may be going on my own or with just on friend... Anyway, the more the merrier!!! Contact me if you wanna meet!

Peace!

• Toranje sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2012, 16:14
    Hi guys, I'm also booked to stay at Urbany! FTW! At the moment just struggling to get Visas sorted in time :(

But keeping it positive, definitely up for good music and hang-outs!

P.S- The Unicorns should and must reband!

• Definitely very very glad I chanced on this thread. I tried convincing my buddies who share my taste for music but it didnt work out, but I'm not letting that stop me from seeing a dream line-up perform live.. If someone here is organising something social for solo travellers, please PM and include me as well would be great!

Cheers
    Harsha

• Pozdrowienia z Warszawy :) Polish invasion :)
    I'm going alone also and I will be in Barcelona between 30.05 and 4.06.
    I have a hotel accommodation in El Born district, near Barcelona Franca train station.
    And according to The Unicorns. It was a great and crazy band. I bought their album about 7 years ago after enthusiastic review in "Zine" (memorable polish paper magazine, which was released only 4 or 5 editions). A bit of a wave of delight in Canadian bands, who then had triumphed, but it still sounds good.

• Hello everybody! with my friend we are planning to come to Barcelona by car from Prague, and we are looking for somebody, who is interested to join us:) so if you have a desire to travel through half of Europe with nice company - contact me:) maybe we are waiting just for you;) Cheers

• PS I have no hostel booked so any tips would be welcome!

• Toranje sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 14:17
    Badoom_bum, loads of people are booked to stay at Urbany, so that would be a good place to look for a booking :) Many fellow Primaverians!

• Urbany are filled to the brim! but I found sth. And not far from the festival area ;)

• CG-SE sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 08:59
    hey, I'm looking for someone to share the Primavera experience and impressions with me, especially the people who speak Russian and/or Spanish. Contact me if you still haven't found a companion!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.