Worst act seen at Leeds fest over the years?

• Worst act seen at Leeds fest over the years?

Mine was 3OH!3 in 2010

• Shitty

Paramore

• roosterb sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jan 2011, 21:36
    Brand new in 09 were terrible, however paramore were also pretty rubbish

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jan 2011, 17:50

!

PARAMORE

• Yeah Paramore sucked massive cock (something Hayley enjoys to be fair)

• paramore were the best the band there! i think modest mouse they were boring

paramore were the best the band there! i think modest mouse they were boring

• Paramore were a fucking joke.

If I see them there again I will give up on this festival.

• Wjen sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 mar 2011, 21:05

Eh

Never been to Leeds festival before, but I've seen Paramore live by themselves and they were pretty fantastic. They do better in small venues, without a doubt.

A product of the Coca-Cola company
    • ShauniG sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 mar 2011, 11:37
    Little boots - 2009(i think)

• paramore were unlucky with their placement imo
    and the worst act to be seen? razorshite headlining in 2007, they thought they were the best band ever...they were/are not

• their placement? you mean behind the greatest band of all time XD

• haha. i didn't see weezer (was watching minus the bear) and didn't listen to blink when i was a kid so i just went to see paramore. the crowd was not anything of what you'd expect for a sub-headliner, and everyone was just reminiscing about weezer or getting pumped for blink. felt sorry for them
    and the sound was just so quiet

• this is down to personal opinion/music taste surely?

• -Trail- sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 mar 2011, 19:50
    hiyerjayne said:
    this is down to personal opinion/music taste surely?

Yeah, but it's still Paramore.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2011, 15:54
    hiyerjayne said:
    this is down to personal opinion/music taste surely?

Woah, really?

• Fightstar. fuck off popboys

• Blink 182 last year sounded horrendous, but one of my mates said 'But that's the appeal!' I didn't agree. Worst band I've seen live...probably Lost Prophets in 2004 were shocking, the sound was terrible, there was no life in the performance. Infact, every time I've seen Lost Prophets play at Leeds they've sounded terrible on the main stage!

• BTW when people say Paramore last year it comes across as people answering 'Who were the worst band you saw at your FIRST Leeds festival?'

Just a thought(!) lol

• 3OH!3 were shit, blink were shit, paramore were shit, can we get back to what this festival was originally about? indie music.

• oh and you me at shit. i had the misfortune of seeing them in 09 after them crooked vultures and before the maccabees. i decided to stick around and keep my good place, i wish i hadnt.

• DiegoFernandez9 said:
    paramore were the best the band there! i think modest mouse they were boring

Just quoting this...

• jacobbM sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2011, 14:59
    Paramore were bad. Youmeatsix and all time low whilst waiting for limp bizkit were aweful.

• conor oberst was awful in 08 i think it was. i love him but it was just so boring.

• Red Hot Chilli Peppers when they headlined.
    I was expecting them to be BRILLIANT but no. They were shockingly awful! :/
    Massive let down.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.