Get a list of valid countries and metros for use in the other webservices
Example URLsTo get an example URL for this API call you'll first need to join Last.fm and then get an API account.
Paramscountry (Optional) : Optionally restrict the results to those Metros from a particular country, as defined by the ISO 3166-1 country names standard
api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
AuthThis service does not require authentication.
<metros> <metro> <name>Valencia</name> <country>Spain</country> </metro> .... </metros>
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist
- 3 : Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package
- 4 : Authentication Failed - You do not have permissions to access the service
- 5 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format
- 6 : Invalid parameters - Your request is missing a required parameter
- 7 : Invalid resource specified
- 8 : Operation failed - Something else went wrong
- 9 : Invalid session key - Please re-authenticate
- 10 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key by last.fm
- 11 : Service Offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 13 : Invalid method signature supplied
- 16 : There was a temporary error processing your request. Please try again
- 26 : Suspended API key - Access for your account has been suspended, please contact Last.fm
- 29 : Rate limit exceeded - Your IP has made too many requests in a short period